Iridium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridium

Iridium Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire mage application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbodiesel

Fire mage application Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage application   Fire mage application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 pm

1. Character name, level, class and race:
Turbodiesel, lvl 70 fire mage, draeinei.

2. Age and Nationality :
22 y-old[23 in 6days:] Violeta from Lithuania.

3. Previous guilds on Genjuros (why you left/want to leave your guild):
I was guildless up to lvl 70 because i was focused on doing quests to gather money for epic bird. Later i joined Darkfall but it disbanded and then many of us joined Hazard. I dont know details but it was old guild of present guild master. Everything was great, people there r nice and i believe there was a thingy called team spirit;] The only reason i left is the raiding time. It was too late for me since i work monday - friday. I really like raiding but i dont wanna join just for 1 hour;] I was looking for guild in Genjuros which i could join raids and i found Iridium!;]

4. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?):
If main character is first i have created then no. I started wow carieer with pally who is currently lvl 60;] i just got bored. later i made priest and i can say that i had best pre TBC days in my wow life with it. everything was cleared starting with mc, finishing with naxx;] later, after TBC, when all members started lvling up and gathering geer i lost the mood of playing wow cause it wasnt the same like in preTBC so i lvled up to 70 and was just going heroics, doing dailies and etc. now im logging in just to craft something.

At the moment im playing only my mage. I find much more fun with it than with previous characters.

5. Your Proffesions:
Tailoring and enchanting. I picked up enchanting just for dis mats but now im not that far from 375;]

6. What experience do u have from instance-raids?:
not that hardcore since guild i was in was raiding too late for me but i've cleared karazhan with them and first boss in ZA.

7. How active are you in hours per day and days per week:
~5 hours from monday to thursday and all day long at weekends.

8. What days can you raid?(Yes/No):
-Monday: Yes, from 16:30 st to 22:30 st
-Tuesday: Yes, from 16:30 st to 22:30 st
-Wednesday: Yes, from 16:30 st to 22:30 st
-Thursday: Yes, from 16:30 st to 22:30 st
-Friday: Yes, from 15:30 st till the morning;]]]
-Saturday: Yes, all day long
-Sunday: Yes, all day long till 22:30

9. Any existant Iridium members that have played with you and can recommend you:
No.

10. What is your current talent build :
Im fire mage, 10/48/3

11. Equipment(Give us a link to armoury):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Turbodiesel

12. Do you prefer PvE or PvP:
I dont like pvp at all. Im just not made for it. I pvped a bit tho just to get the staff.

13. Reputation with Violet Eye(Karazhan):
11730/12000

14. Reputation with Aldor/Scryers:
Aldor - 11310/21000

15. Why should we recruit you?:
Because i think im quite active, i believe im fair person, not greedy, im not whining but if i have my opinion about something i can always tell it if some1 cares. And i dont give up if there r any difficults;]]

16. What do you expect to find in our guild:
The main thingy i want is to raid. My priority is experience. Also id like to go heroics with guild, do dailies and etc. and one more thing - im not greek so i hope ur talking english on guild chat;]]]

17. Write something about yourself:
I dont really know what u wanna read about me. i said quite much already about my character so ill introduce myself a bit. Im from Lithuania, 6 days from 23 yold, i study [getting master degree in 14 months;] and work too.
Back to top Go down
forestgun
forestgun

PostSubject: re   Fire mage application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Nice application.Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbodiesel

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application   Fire mage application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Thank u;]

Ive red that ur full of mages. But maybe u will find a spot for me later;]
Back to top Go down
Demetrius

PostSubject: accept   Fire mage application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:26 am

Nice application. when u re in game /w me to Invite u:)
Back to top Go down
Turbodiesel

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application   Fire mage application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 am

Thank u for inviting me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage application   Fire mage application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire mage application
Page 1 of 1